Jarrad… you do know that this doesn’t actually exist, correct? I have found NO WAYS since the update in 2013 to save a flipchart file into a PowerPoint. There used to be an easy conversion, but that is no longer available on ANY edition that I know of. If i am wrong, could you please advise how to access this. The use of chromebooks makes flipcharts extremely difficult. I don’t mind losing some functionality, but i do NEED it to be in PowerPoint.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)