Usually when the LED on the ActivBoard is red this indicates an issue with the connection between your computer and the ActivBoard.
To ensure that the cable is not at fault, please test another USB cable to your ActivBoard preferably directly bypassing any wallboxes or connection panels that may be in use.
You can refer to article 10419 which also has extra steps available to try.
If you are still having further issues I would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support directly and having the serial number of the ActivBoard to hand so we can assist further.
A full list of Technical Support numbers are available here:
I hope this helps.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)