Usually when the LED on the ActivBoard is red this indicates an issue with the connection between your computer and the ActivBoard.
To ensure that the cable is not at fault, please test another USB cable to your ActivBoard preferably directly bypassing any wallboxes or connection panels that may be in use.
You can refer to article 10419 which also has extra steps available to try.
If you are still having further issues I would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support directly and having the serial number of the ActivBoard to hand so we can assist further.
A full list of Technical Support numbers are available here:
I hope this helps.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)