In reviewing this case
and a case opened for this same issue with our technical support team, I
understand what is being attempted here; the creation of a flash object to be inserted
into the ActivInspire software which can be placed over objects created in
Inspire so that Inspire’s objects are visible under the flash object.
Be advised that the
transparency setting for this object must be set in Adobe Flash; Inspire would
not be able to set the desired transparency effect on the object.
(Support Case 00491280)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)