In reviewing this case
and a case opened for this same issue with our technical support team, I
understand what is being attempted here; the creation of a flash object to be inserted
into the ActivInspire software which can be placed over objects created in
Inspire so that Inspire’s objects are visible under the flash object.
Be advised that the
transparency setting for this object must be set in Adobe Flash; Inspire would
not be able to set the desired transparency effect on the object.
(Support Case 00491280)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)