It is my understanding that transparency is not set in Flash. The WMODE setting sets transparency in html code that calls the Flash file when producing the web page. So we are somewhat confused how this is supposed to work in SMART’s Notebook program. Can you PLEASE direct us to a resource that describes how to set transparency in the Flash file so that it’s background is transparent in Notebook. We see no way to do it.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)