It is my understanding that transparency is not set in Flash. The WMODE setting sets transparency in html code that calls the Flash file when producing the web page. So we are somewhat confused how this is supposed to work in SMART’s Notebook program. Can you PLEASE direct us to a resource that describes how to set transparency in the Flash file so that it’s background is transparent in Notebook. We see no way to do it.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)