Dan, thanks for following up and for clarifying- I see we logged a follow-up case for you in which it turned out that in Activinspire this can be changed through the Properties browser for the object (Specifically, under the Multimedia heading) and potentially also by turning off force overlay mode for Flash (In the same place), though looks like we never heard back regarding your attempt to do the latter.
However, nobody in Promethean technical support would be able to help you to do this in Smart Notebook. You might be able to get in touch with Smart for support of their software, but we can’t guide you any further.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)