It looks like you’ve separately logged a case with us over the phone, case number 493592, and that the issue was that you were running Activinspire Personal edition. It looks like we were able to help you find your license key for the software, which should get you access to all of the tools, though if not please continue to follow up in your existing case over the phone or email.
For anyone else who has issues with missing tools, my experience is that this is most commonly because Inspire is in Personal rather than Professional Edition, so check that first (Help- About in Windows, Activinspire- About in Mac), and if that’s the issue, try to identify your license key (If your license came with your hardware, the download page on Planet will detail for various pieces of hardware how to validate/retrieve the license). You can input the license to Activinspire by clicking on the Register button in the About screen.
If, on the other hand, you’re using Professional Edition and not seeing a tool you’re used to seeing, Geno’s directions appear to me to be pretty complete. You can customize, add, or remove almost any tool from your toolbar using the Commands tab in the Settings.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)