It looks like you’ve separately logged a case with us over the phone, case number 493592, and that the issue was that you were running Activinspire Personal edition. It looks like we were able to help you find your license key for the software, which should get you access to all of the tools, though if not please continue to follow up in your existing case over the phone or email.
For anyone else who has issues with missing tools, my experience is that this is most commonly because Inspire is in Personal rather than Professional Edition, so check that first (Help- About in Windows, Activinspire- About in Mac), and if that’s the issue, try to identify your license key (If your license came with your hardware, the download page on Planet will detail for various pieces of hardware how to validate/retrieve the license). You can input the license to Activinspire by clicking on the Register button in the About screen.
If, on the other hand, you’re using Professional Edition and not seeing a tool you’re used to seeing, Geno’s directions appear to me to be pretty complete. You can customize, add, or remove almost any tool from your toolbar using the Commands tab in the Settings.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)