This issue is currently with our development team and we are yet to receive a date as to when it will be fixed.
At the moment the workaround available is at http://www.prometheankb.com, article 11085 which you are already aware of.
The final option would be to move to ClassFlow (incorporated into ActivInspire) where you can use all your existing flipcharts and import PDF and Powerpoint slides.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)