This issue is currently with our development team and we are yet to receive a date as to when it will be fixed.
At the moment the workaround available is at http://www.prometheankb.com, article 11085 which you are already aware of.
The final option would be to move to ClassFlow (incorporated into ActivInspire) where you can use all your existing flipcharts and import PDF and Powerpoint slides.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)