If your computer is windows-based, then we would first recommend ensuring that both the Flash player and Flash plugins are at their latest versions. If needed, that update can be found at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/.
If the Inspire software is still not opening afterwards on a windows computer, please try removing any instances of Java on the computer and installing the up-to-date version of Java available from http://www.java.com/ in its place. Restart your computer after this install.
If the software will still not open at this point, or if you are using a Mac, please contact our support team for more detailed assistance with removing the ActivInspire software from the computer and for a possible escalation of this issue, if needed. When contacting us, please refer to support case 476487.
(Support Case 00476487)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)