Please answer a few questions for us.
Did you download and install the software without any problems?
Do you have an ActivHub installed on your computer? This
could be either for an ActivSlate or any of the Learning response system
devices? If so remove it and try to open the software again.
Can you take a screen shot of the error so we can see
exactly what you are seeing?
Frances Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)