Kim, that’s part of what the ClassFlow integration in ActivInspire enables you to do. Click on the ClassFlow Connect button (assuming you’re running v2.x) to go through the process of registering yourself in ClassFlow, and download the ClassFlow Student app to each iPad. Then you can send questions to those. You can also send flipchart pages to the iPads that they can view right in front of them. Additionally, if you have an iOS or Android device yourself, you can download the ClassFlow Teacher app and initiate some of this activity from there.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)