The help files included with the up-to-date version of the ActivInspire software (downloadable from here, if needed) will automatically open with whichever web browser is set as the default web browser on the computer. In our experience, Internet Explorer and Chrome have been able to open the help files without issue.
If the Help files are not opening from the menus in Inspire, please try opening the help_en_us.htm file located in either C:Program FilesActiv SoftwareInspirehelpen_US (in Windows) or ApplicationsPrometheanActivsoftware Inspirehelpen_US (in OS X). Does that file open in any web browser installed on the computer?
(Support Case 00511186)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)