The help files included with the up-to-date version of the ActivInspire software (downloadable from here, if needed) will automatically open with whichever web browser is set as the default web browser on the computer. In our experience, Internet Explorer and Chrome have been able to open the help files without issue.
If the Help files are not opening from the menus in Inspire, please try opening the help_en_us.htm file located in either C:Program FilesActiv SoftwareInspirehelpen_US (in Windows) or ApplicationsPrometheanActivsoftware Inspirehelpen_US (in OS X). Does that file open in any web browser installed on the computer?
(Support Case 00511186)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)