When a Self-Paced assessment is created in ActivInspire, the questions will be pushed out to the devices instead of displaying on the flipchart page. For assistance with setting up Self-Paced assessments in the ActivInspire software we would recommend looking to Inspire’s help files (Help > Contents).
Leveling of the questions in those assessments can be set for each question when in the Question Manager, either on the lists of questions or in the Question Properties while a question is selected in the question list. On what basis to determine the level of a given question is for the teacher creating the assessment to determine.
(Support Case 00511186)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)