When a Self-Paced assessment is created in ActivInspire, the questions will be pushed out to the devices instead of displaying on the flipchart page. For assistance with setting up Self-Paced assessments in the ActivInspire software we would recommend looking to Inspire’s help files (Help > Contents).
Leveling of the questions in those assessments can be set for each question when in the Question Manager, either on the lists of questions or in the Question Properties while a question is selected in the question list. On what basis to determine the level of a given question is for the teacher creating the assessment to determine.
(Support Case 00511186)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)