When a Self-Paced assessment is created in ActivInspire, the questions will be pushed out to the devices instead of displaying on the flipchart page. For assistance with setting up Self-Paced assessments in the ActivInspire software we would recommend looking to Inspire’s help files (Help > Contents).
Leveling of the questions in those assessments can be set for each question when in the Question Manager, either on the lists of questions or in the Question Properties while a question is selected in the question list. On what basis to determine the level of a given question is for the teacher creating the assessment to determine.
(Support Case 00511186)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)