The XY Origin tool sets a point on the flipchart page around which other objects can be rotated. This functionality may not be related to the issue in question.
To enter the Grid Designer within ActivInspire, either right-click on a blank flipchart page with the Select tool is in use or press CTRL + SHIFT + G (COMMAND + SHIFT + G in OS X). From this tool, you can set various options for the grid in ActivInspire such as its visibility, how many pixels apart each grid line is, and whether objects will automatically snap to points on the grid.
(Support Case 00490340)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)