The XY Origin tool sets a point on the flipchart page around which other objects can be rotated. This functionality may not be related to the issue in question.
To enter the Grid Designer within ActivInspire, either right-click on a blank flipchart page with the Select tool is in use or press CTRL + SHIFT + G (COMMAND + SHIFT + G in OS X). From this tool, you can set various options for the grid in ActivInspire such as its visibility, how many pixels apart each grid line is, and whether objects will automatically snap to points on the grid.
(Support Case 00490340)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)