Simeon, are you talking about something more than you might construct using the Grid Designer (right-click on a page background> Grid Designer) ? As maybe you know, each page has a grid, and it’s a matter of whether or not you have it show. You can turn the Grid Designer on, change the default scale, change the grid color/shade if you wish, draw coordinates on top of it, then right-click and turn the grid off from view when you’re done with it.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)