Simeon, are you talking about something more than you might construct using the Grid Designer (right-click on a page background> Grid Designer) ? As maybe you know, each page has a grid, and it’s a matter of whether or not you have it show. You can turn the Grid Designer on, change the default scale, change the grid color/shade if you wish, draw coordinates on top of it, then right-click and turn the grid off from view when you’re done with it.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)