Simeon, are you talking about something more than you might construct using the Grid Designer (right-click on a page background> Grid Designer) ? As maybe you know, each page has a grid, and it’s a matter of whether or not you have it show. You can turn the Grid Designer on, change the default scale, change the grid color/shade if you wish, draw coordinates on top of it, then right-click and turn the grid off from view when you’re done with it.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)