Hello Kelsi, there is a way you can “lock” one or many abjects or anotations.
Select the object and at the menu showed up, select the tird icon “editting menu”, then find loccked and click ones.
To work with loccked objects, click at the top menu the blue “nut” turning to red, and then you will can move any blocked object before.
This is working over designing mode or draft mode, remember always set the ActivInspire to designing mode to show your work and every works as you want.
Hope it helps.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)