Hello Kelsi, there is a way you can “lock” one or many abjects or anotations.
Select the object and at the menu showed up, select the tird icon “editting menu”, then find loccked and click ones.
To work with loccked objects, click at the top menu the blue “nut” turning to red, and then you will can move any blocked object before.
This is working over designing mode or draft mode, remember always set the ActivInspire to designing mode to show your work and every works as you want.
Hope it helps.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)