Sorry to hear you are having some issues there.
Few things to bear in mind:
1. the IWB should be set as the main (1) display for this to work correctly. If you are using the IWB in combination with our ActivInspire software, then this also needs to be on the main display.
The 2nd monitor can then become the extended display.
Have a look at this article on our Knowledge Base here as well. You also have the option to clone the desktop instead of extending it.
I have created reference 00466139 for this, please don’t hesitate to give our Tech Support a call to talk you through setting this up.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)