software does not contain a Random Number Generator which would be used to
express the random positioning of a pointer on a spinner’s face. The closest that Inspire would have is the
Dice Tool, which uses 6-sided dice rolled randomly. If this is what you are looking to do within
the flipchart (produce a random whole number from 1 to 6, including 1 and 6),
then this would be what we suggest using.
Most of the
spinner-like resources already available for use in the ActivInspire software
are Flash-based objects that can be inserted into a flipchart as needed. If you were able to create something similar
within a Flash editor, the resulting fie should have the ability to be inserted
into a flipchart for use.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)