software does not contain a Random Number Generator which would be used to
express the random positioning of a pointer on a spinner’s face. The closest that Inspire would have is the
Dice Tool, which uses 6-sided dice rolled randomly. If this is what you are looking to do within
the flipchart (produce a random whole number from 1 to 6, including 1 and 6),
then this would be what we suggest using.
Most of the
spinner-like resources already available for use in the ActivInspire software
are Flash-based objects that can be inserted into a flipchart as needed. If you were able to create something similar
within a Flash editor, the resulting fie should have the ability to be inserted
into a flipchart for use.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)