software does not contain a Random Number Generator which would be used to
express the random positioning of a pointer on a spinner’s face. The closest that Inspire would have is the
Dice Tool, which uses 6-sided dice rolled randomly. If this is what you are looking to do within
the flipchart (produce a random whole number from 1 to 6, including 1 and 6),
then this would be what we suggest using.
Most of the
spinner-like resources already available for use in the ActivInspire software
are Flash-based objects that can be inserted into a flipchart as needed. If you were able to create something similar
within a Flash editor, the resulting fie should have the ability to be inserted
into a flipchart for use.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)