If an assessment has been created in Inspire’s Question Manager and saved by either using the “Done” or “Apply” buttons, the question or assessment will become embedded in the flipchart page. That voting session or assessment can be started with the “Start/Stop Flipchart Vote” button in Inspire’s Main Toolbox; this tool will look like a Green ‘play’ button (just under the ’next page’ and ‘previous page’ tools by default)while on a page where questions are embedded.
If any question template was chosen when the Assessment was created in Question Manager, then that template will replace any content already on the page. If no template is chosen, the question will still embed on the flipchart page, but any content already on the page will be unaffected.
(Support Case 00546046)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)