If an assessment has been created in Inspire’s Question Manager and saved by either using the “Done” or “Apply” buttons, the question or assessment will become embedded in the flipchart page. That voting session or assessment can be started with the “Start/Stop Flipchart Vote” button in Inspire’s Main Toolbox; this tool will look like a Green ‘play’ button (just under the ’next page’ and ‘previous page’ tools by default)while on a page where questions are embedded.
If any question template was chosen when the Assessment was created in Question Manager, then that template will replace any content already on the page. If no template is chosen, the question will still embed on the flipchart page, but any content already on the page will be unaffected.
(Support Case 00546046)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)