Do you mean the remote for the projector? Or do you have a Promethean ActivPanel Touch?
If projector, then unfortunately it will have to be a manufacturer’s remote for it to work.
A universal remote would be able to perform most basic functions for the ActivPanel, but you wouldn’t have access to everything.
I have created a reference for you, in case you would like to call in to Tech Support to clarify. : 00462785
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)