Do you mean the remote for the projector? Or do you have a Promethean ActivPanel Touch?
If projector, then unfortunately it will have to be a manufacturer’s remote for it to work.
A universal remote would be able to perform most basic functions for the ActivPanel, but you wouldn’t have access to everything.
I have created a reference for you, in case you would like to call in to Tech Support to clarify. : 00462785
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)