Do you mean the remote for the projector? Or do you have a Promethean ActivPanel Touch?
If projector, then unfortunately it will have to be a manufacturer’s remote for it to work.
A universal remote would be able to perform most basic functions for the ActivPanel, but you wouldn’t have access to everything.
I have created a reference for you, in case you would like to call in to Tech Support to clarify. : 00462785
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)