I would definitely put the latest version of ActivInspire on there.
Please be aware that we don’t support Mac 10.10 Yosemite yet, in case you were thinking of upgrading any of your machines.
Should the issue persist, please can you submit a screenshot of the font book on this Maverick Mac so we can see how the font is categorised.
We do currently have a known issue around fonts that have been sub-categorised, so you would see Symbol in the list with a Sub-entry also called Symbol.
You can get the latest version of ActivInspire from our Planet Website here
Your reference is: 00464569
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)