It is possible previously that you had been using the 60 day trial of the Professional version of ActivInspire and as such it has reverted to the personal edition of the software.
The features you have described are only available as part of the Professional version.
If you have a Promethean ActivBoard you may generate an ActivInspire license.
Please refer to our Knowledge base article 10937 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com on how you can generate this using your ActivBoard.
If you have no Promethean hardware you will need to contact a Promethean reseller to enquire about costs of an ActivInspire license.
I hope this helps,
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)