It is possible previously that you had been using the 60 day trial of the Professional version of ActivInspire and as such it has reverted to the personal edition of the software.
The features you have described are only available as part of the Professional version.
If you have a Promethean ActivBoard you may generate an ActivInspire license.
Please refer to our Knowledge base article 10937 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com on how you can generate this using your ActivBoard.
If you have no Promethean hardware you will need to contact a Promethean reseller to enquire about costs of an ActivInspire license.
I hope this helps,
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)