It is possible previously that you had been using the 60 day trial of the Professional version of ActivInspire and as such it has reverted to the personal edition of the software.
The features you have described are only available as part of the Professional version.
If you have a Promethean ActivBoard you may generate an ActivInspire license.
Please refer to our Knowledge base article 10937 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com on how you can generate this using your ActivBoard.
If you have no Promethean hardware you will need to contact a Promethean reseller to enquire about costs of an ActivInspire license.
I hope this helps,
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)