Thank you for posting. I take it your users are using ActivInspire?
I’m just checking because ActivPrimary hasn’t been supported for a while now and it’s unlikely that you would have been able to update it.
If you are indeed using ActivInspire (maybe you have it in “Primary” mode?) , I would recommend deleting the Inspire User profiles:
1. Close down ActivInspire
2. Rename the following folder c:usersusernameappdataroamingPromethean
3. Restart ActivInspire.
Alternatively I have created a reference, feel free to call up and have one of our Tech Support agents talk you through: 00466069
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)