Thank you for posting. I take it your users are using ActivInspire?
I’m just checking because ActivPrimary hasn’t been supported for a while now and it’s unlikely that you would have been able to update it.
If you are indeed using ActivInspire (maybe you have it in “Primary” mode?) , I would recommend deleting the Inspire User profiles:
1. Close down ActivInspire
2. Rename the following folder c:usersusernameappdataroamingPromethean
3. Restart ActivInspire.
Alternatively I have created a reference, feel free to call up and have one of our Tech Support agents talk you through: 00466069
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)