If Dual User is accessible within the software, you can add and remove tools to and from the Student Toolbox in the same location where you do so with the Main Toolbox.
Look in ActivInspire’s Settings (File > Setings) and choose the ‘Commands’ tab. Over the right pane will be a drop-down menu which you can use to toggle between the Main Toolbox , the Marquee Handles, and the Student Toolbox. When one of those options is chosen, tolls which can be added to that toolbox will appear to the right. Select to tool to add, then click the ‘Add’ button to add it to the selected toolbox. Use the ‘Move up’ and ’Move Down’ buttons to adjust the location of the tools in the toolbox.
(Support Case 00500018)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)