If Dual User is accessible within the software, you can add and remove tools to and from the Student Toolbox in the same location where you do so with the Main Toolbox.
Look in ActivInspire’s Settings (File > Setings) and choose the ‘Commands’ tab. Over the right pane will be a drop-down menu which you can use to toggle between the Main Toolbox , the Marquee Handles, and the Student Toolbox. When one of those options is chosen, tolls which can be added to that toolbox will appear to the right. Select to tool to add, then click the ‘Add’ button to add it to the selected toolbox. Use the ‘Move up’ and ’Move Down’ buttons to adjust the location of the tools in the toolbox.
(Support Case 00500018)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)