You’re correct, Mike, that when you have a single-question page, the question does not display on the ActivExpression. When you create two or more questions on a single page, you’re creating a self-paced question set, and then the questions are displayed on the devices as well, since with a self-paced question set, everyone moves at his/her own pace. But for a regular, single-question for a page, yes, you have to look at the image in the front of the room, and/or someone might read it aloud. Yes, I too would rather see the ActivExpressions display the question as well for regular non-SPQS sessions. This extends to ClassFlow as well, when used through ActivInspire. The question itself doesn’t extend to the devices — the tablets in this case — which you have to look to the front of the room to see. But it’s the way it works at present.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)