Thanks for posting and I’ve logged a case for the question, 492891.
Geno is correct, Activinspire’s built-in clock tool can only be running for one clock at a time.
However, you may also be able to find some resources in Promethean Planet that might help you do what you’re looking to do- I found this one in a quick search that might be helpful:
I’ll raise this case as a possible enhancement request; I don’t know if multiple instances of the clock tool can be added as a feature of the software, but we will review. Otherwise, if you can give us a better idea of what you’re trying to do, or if any other users on this community have any other ideas that might help, please post and let us know.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)