Thanks for posting and I’ve logged a case for the question, 492891.
Geno is correct, Activinspire’s built-in clock tool can only be running for one clock at a time.
However, you may also be able to find some resources in Promethean Planet that might help you do what you’re looking to do- I found this one in a quick search that might be helpful:
I’ll raise this case as a possible enhancement request; I don’t know if multiple instances of the clock tool can be added as a feature of the software, but we will review. Otherwise, if you can give us a better idea of what you’re trying to do, or if any other users on this community have any other ideas that might help, please post and let us know.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)