If needed, Version 2.3
of ActivInspire can be downloaded from this
page on Promethean Planet for use on her computer.
When the program shuts
down, if you are presented with any error messages, can you post a screenshot
of that error or the text of that error?
Try logging in as a
different user on that computer (preferably an Admin user) and attempt to use
the Inspire software in the same manner as the user was. Does the behavior replicate, and if so, does a
similar error message appear to the one received while the user was logged in?
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)