Is your ActivHub connected to your PC and does it show in your Device Registration in ActivInspire?
Can you actually register the Slate? At which point does it show the error after you turn it off and back on again?
Make sure both your ActivHub and Slate are on the latest firmware if the error persists and you cannot register it to your Hub.
Our Knowledge Base can help you with both of these things:
Please don’t hesitate to call up our Tech Support to help you with these steps if you are having trouble. I have quoted your reference above.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)