Is your ActivHub connected to your PC and does it show in your Device Registration in ActivInspire?
Can you actually register the Slate? At which point does it show the error after you turn it off and back on again?
Make sure both your ActivHub and Slate are on the latest firmware if the error persists and you cannot register it to your Hub.
Our Knowledge Base can help you with both of these things:
Please don’t hesitate to call up our Tech Support to help you with these steps if you are having trouble. I have quoted your reference above.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)