Thanks for posting on the forum.
Have you tried to reset your ActivHub listed in your ActivManager application and re-registering at all to see if this helps?
Are you using ActivExpression or ActivExpression 2 devices? The model will be shown on the back of the device.
Should the issue still persist after resetting the hub and re-registering I would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support directly for further assistance.
You can contact us by phone (http://www.prometheanworld.com/us/english/education/support/technical-support-numbers/) or alternatively by filling in the form on the below link:
In either instance, please quote your reference number which is 00482903.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)