Depending on how the video
connection to the ActivPanel Touch is being made from the computer, you will
need to ensure the correct source is chosen (“PC” for a VGA connection; “HDMI”
if using that cable to connect) using the “Source” button on the Panel’s
remote. Press that button to bring up
the list of sources, use the arrow key to choose the correct source, and
pressing the “OK” button once the correct source is highlighted.
Also, please try
setting the display settings on the computer so that the displays are mirrored,
duplicated, or cloned.
If the video
connection to this Panel uses any additional hardware, such as a splitter, an extension
cable, or other adapters, please instead use only a single length of cable
(preferably that which was included with the Panel) to make that video connection.
If you are still not
seeing any display at that time, please contact
our Technical Support Team with this Panel’s serial number for further
steps to attempt and (if necessary) verification of the Panel’s warranty.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)