Thanks for contacting us. The cable that goes from your computer (either VGA or HDMI), does this go into a wallbox or some other type of connectivity panel? Sometimes these have buttons on them to switch between different inputs so it may be switched to the wrong one?
If that isnt it then we would suggest trying a different computer and a different cable to see if you can get connection then you can work back from there to isolate the problem.
If you still dont have any luck with that then please can you tell us the model of projector and exactly how it is connected to your computer.
Promethean Technical Support
(Support case: 574224)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)