Have you also updated your Hub and Driver?
You shouldn’t normally have to , but in this case I would recommend getting everything on the latest version.
You can find the latest ActivDriver and Hub upgrade instructions on our Knowledge Base, separate links below:
Alternatively, please don’t hesitate to call our Tech Support and they can talk you through and do further troubleshooting with you.
Your reference is : 00465055
EDIT: Sorry, one thing I forgot to mention: before you do all this, make sure your target devices in ActivInspire are still set to ActivExpression devices and not Activotes!
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)