The ‘Lamp Replace’ LED on the projector would have no effect on the projector’s ability to connect to any hardware. It is only an indication that the projector has registered 3000 hours of use for the lamp installed and is a recommendation that a replacement lamp be purchased for that unit.
If the computer and document camera are connected to the projector through any additional hardware (e.g. a video splitter, a wallbox, extension cabling, etc.), please try by-passing that hardware to make direct connections to the VGA ports on the projector; is the video output from that hardware seen while connected in that manner?
If not, please try contacting our Technical Support Team for assistance with the projector in question.
(Support Case 00503491)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)