Thank you for providing the photos of the current set up.
We would need to ensure that the 3.5mm Jack cable is connected to the amplifier (on the left hand side of the ActivBoard). There will be 2 that needs to be connected to, one for the PC audio and one for the L and R audio from the wallbox you are using.
If these are already connected, they may be incorrectly connected, as such switch these over and see if you have any sound when playing the DVD/VCR.
If you are still having an issue please let me know.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)