Thank you for providing the photos of the current set up.
We would need to ensure that the 3.5mm Jack cable is connected to the amplifier (on the left hand side of the ActivBoard). There will be 2 that needs to be connected to, one for the PC audio and one for the L and R audio from the wallbox you are using.
If these are already connected, they may be incorrectly connected, as such switch these over and see if you have any sound when playing the DVD/VCR.
If you are still having an issue please let me know.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)