Hi Lynn, if your Projector does not have an HDMI input port and your laptop does not have a VGA output, then you will need an adaptor to transform the signal from one type of output to the other.
USB carries only data and cannot transmit the video signal to the picture from your computer to display on the board.
Would you be able to use a different machine that does have a VGA output?
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)