Michael, you may want to make sure you have the current ActivDriver, which you can download from http://www.prometheanplanet.com/en-us/Support/ProductPage.aspx?product=22. You’ll see the drivers on the right side of the page. After installing that, you should see the ActivManager icon in the top menubar on your Mac. When you click that, calibration will be an option in the menu.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)