Michael, you may want to make sure you have the current ActivDriver, which you can download from http://www.prometheanplanet.com/en-us/Support/ProductPage.aspx?product=22. You’ll see the drivers on the right side of the page. After installing that, you should see the ActivManager icon in the top menubar on your Mac. When you click that, calibration will be an option in the menu.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)