Had the same issue beginning with an upgrade made in May. I tried Jeremy’s language fix and it worked for me (Thank you Jeremy!!). Using English (US) or just English resulted in the odd characters, but when I selected English (UK) all was good. I switched back and forth between the 3 many times, each time restarting the program and only UK resolved the issue.
Some details that might be helpful.
Activdriver V 220.127.116.11
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)