Had the same issue beginning with an upgrade made in May. I tried Jeremy’s language fix and it worked for me (Thank you Jeremy!!). Using English (US) or just English resulted in the odd characters, but when I selected English (UK) all was good. I switched back and forth between the 3 many times, each time restarting the program and only UK resolved the issue.
Some details that might be helpful.
Activdriver V 126.96.36.199
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)