Thank you for your post.
This is not something we’ve heard before, but we do suggest that you use the very latest version of ActivInspire which is version 2.4 available at http://www.prometheanplanet.com
If the issue still persists, please provide us a copy of the .CSV file and tell us what is the version of your operating system.
To provide us the .CSV file, go to http://www.prometheankb.com and click on “Contact Us”.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Promethean Technical Support
(tecj support case #564081)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)