Hi Eric .
Are you using Windows or Mac OS?
There is an issue with the current version of ActivInspire (2.3) loading the on screen keyboard with Mac as Geno has mentioned. I will raise this with our software development team to look at and hopefully implement a fix in the future.
There is a work around for MAC users however. This should place the operating system keyboard tool up at the toolbar next to the time. You will go to your system preferences > keyboard > input sources and check the box at the bottom that says “show input menu in menu bar”. Once you see the keyboard tool, click on it and select show keyboard viewer.
Case 00483641 has been created should you wish to contact us direct about this issue.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)