First, we would recommend your version of Java be up-to-date when using the ActivInspire software. You can download that update from http://www.java.com.
If the On-Screen key board in ActivInspire is not opening from either the Tools menu (Tools > More Tools > On-Screen keyboard) or using the shortcut on a keyboard (CTRL + K), please try first setting Inspire to use Window’s on-screen keyboard. That setting can be accessed through File > Settings > User Input and will be called “Use keyboard supplied with operating system”. Check that box, close the settings window and attempt once more to use the On-Screen keyboard in Inspire.
If a similar message is presented to you, close Inspire and try to run the Activkeyboard application located in C:Program FilesActiv SoftwareInspire. If the application is not present or gives a similar error, please contact our Support Team and report what is happening in this case to them.
(Support Case 00471491)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)