Eric, when you go into Settings, to the Settings tab, is the “Use
keyboard supplied with operating system” box checked. If it is, why
don’t you un-check it and try again. Or if it’s un-checked, check it,
and try bringing the keyboard up again.
That said, I tried it
both ways with my Mac just now, which I recently upgraded to
ActivInspire 2.3, and the on-screen keyboard did not come up either way on that,
while it comes up both ways on my PC also running 2.3.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)