Eric, when you go into Settings, to the Settings tab, is the “Use
keyboard supplied with operating system” box checked. If it is, why
don’t you un-check it and try again. Or if it’s un-checked, check it,
and try bringing the keyboard up again.
That said, I tried it
both ways with my Mac just now, which I recently upgraded to
ActivInspire 2.3, and the on-screen keyboard did not come up either way on that,
while it comes up both ways on my PC also running 2.3.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)