Eric, when you go into Settings, to the Settings tab, is the “Use
keyboard supplied with operating system” box checked. If it is, why
don’t you un-check it and try again. Or if it’s un-checked, check it,
and try bringing the keyboard up again.
That said, I tried it
both ways with my Mac just now, which I recently upgraded to
ActivInspire 2.3, and the on-screen keyboard did not come up either way on that,
while it comes up both ways on my PC also running 2.3.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)