Thanks for posting; I’ve logged this against case number 492883.
Typically, this error message means that Windows can’t find the install source. I’m not certain as to why this might be, but would suggest that the student try to save rather than run the installer from Planet and save it to his desktop or a similar location that he knows will be available (As opposed to, say, a networked documents or downloads folder that the installer may not be able to see properly).
If this does not help, Microsoft recommends running its installer Fixit utility to resolve the issue when this comes up with Microsoft Office; this suggestion might also be helpful here. I’ve liked to Microsoft’s KB below.
If you’re still having difficulty at this point, please call us or contact us through the knowledgebase (http://www.prometheankb.com) referencing your case number and we’ll attempt to assist further.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)