There is no way of viewing ActivInspire flip chart files using Power Point or Google slides.
ActivInspire personal edition is free to download from http://www.PrometheanPlanet.com/ActivInspire. Once installed you can view any flip chart files that have been created or alternatively create.
You can also import ActivInspire flip charts into ClassFlow. This is free to sign up for or you can log in using Facebook/Google or a Office365 account! Please go to http://www.ClassFlow.com for more information on this innovate learning platform.
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)