There is no way of viewing ActivInspire flip chart files using Power Point or Google slides.
ActivInspire personal edition is free to download from http://www.PrometheanPlanet.com/ActivInspire. Once installed you can view any flip chart files that have been created or alternatively create.
You can also import ActivInspire flip charts into ClassFlow. This is free to sign up for or you can log in using Facebook/Google or a Office365 account! Please go to http://www.ClassFlow.com for more information on this innovate learning platform.
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)