I am not sure that you can. I will be interested to see how Promethean Technical Support respond, but, alas, I am not hopeful. You would need PX s/w which is not compatible with Windows 7. Are you from an FE College per chance? I have delivered on site training to a few colleges in the past to help them transition from PX to Activnspire.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)