Thank you very much for your help.
In the meantime, are you able to give me a yes or no answer to my last question? If it’s not possible to install ActivInspire on Yosemite without Java 6, then I can quite happily abandon working on that, and move on to looking at other workarounds.
I do have a tested and working plan B, but it’s not really practical for a large network, and whilst it works, it’s a bit fiddly to use: ActivInspire running on Ubuntu, via VirtualBox on Yosemite.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)