Thank you very much for your help.
In the meantime, are you able to give me a yes or no answer to my last question? If it’s not possible to install ActivInspire on Yosemite without Java 6, then I can quite happily abandon working on that, and move on to looking at other workarounds.
I do have a tested and working plan B, but it’s not really practical for a large network, and whilst it works, it’s a bit fiddly to use: ActivInspire running on Ubuntu, via VirtualBox on Yosemite.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)