This is the process from the rror message:
1. Get the error
2. Click More Info
3. Install Java 6 from the link.
5. Test Inspire (it should now open).
6. Upgrade Java to the latest version.
8. Inspire should still carry on working.
ActivInspire requires certain components that are in the legacy Java installation in order to initialise correctly the first time it is run on 10.10.
Once it has been opened for the first time you then install the latest Java version.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)