Thank you, this is sounding quite hopeful.
You are saying that Java 6 is only needed for the first time ActivInspire is started, so after completing your 8 stages as above, Java 6 can be uninstalled as it is no longer needed, and ActivInspire will continue working normally?
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)