I m having the same problem. I got a new Mac and I installed ActivInspire. When I try to open it it says: “To open “ActivInspire” you need to install the legacy Java SE 6 runtime”. I go to the link, I try to install an older version and it tells me it is not possible as I already have the newest version. Can you help?
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)