I m having the same problem. I got a new Mac and I installed ActivInspire. When I try to open it it says: “To open “ActivInspire” you need to install the legacy Java SE 6 runtime”. I go to the link, I try to install an older version and it tells me it is not possible as I already have the newest version. Can you help?
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)