Software SolutionsOS X Yosemite: ActivInspire v2.4 ignores latest Java RE installation on startup
August 10, 2015 at 3:25 pm #5078
Please install the latest Java, not version 6.
Repeat the steps exactly as explained in our previous response, but then install the latest version of Java – have you tried that already?
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)