You can install the Java 8 RTE for use with the ActivInspire
software. However, you may be prompted
by the software to install a part of the Java 6 RTE from Apple’s support page. This is due to a change in how OS X handles
Java made after Java 6.
What is being downloaded for installation from the Apple Support article referred
to previously is a fix which uses parts of the Java 6 RTE to correct some
issues with how Java is handled in OS X 10.7 and above.
In our experience, this fix can be applied either before or
after Java 8 is installed; the Computer (and ActivInspire) will recognize Java
8 as being in place in either case.
(Support Case 00564439)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)