You can install the Java 8 RTE for use with the ActivInspire
software. However, you may be prompted
by the software to install a part of the Java 6 RTE from Apple’s support page. This is due to a change in how OS X handles
Java made after Java 6.
What is being downloaded for installation from the Apple Support article referred
to previously is a fix which uses parts of the Java 6 RTE to correct some
issues with how Java is handled in OS X 10.7 and above.
In our experience, this fix can be applied either before or
after Java 8 is installed; the Computer (and ActivInspire) will recognize Java
8 as being in place in either case.
(Support Case 00564439)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)