Thank you for contacting Promethean Tech Support.
I am sorry you are experiencing some issues with ActivInspire and Yosemite OS.
This error is usually encountered when the Java installation has gone wrong, or when Java has been corrupted for some reason.
In this case, the best thing would be to perform the following actions in this order:
1) Remove the version of Java currently installed (you may find this link useful: https://www.java.com/en/download/help/mac_uninstall_java.xml)
2) Uninstall ActivInspire
3) Reboot your MAC machine (please note: this is an integral part of the solution)
4) Re-install ActivInspire
5) Re-install Java
If the issue persists, please do not hesitate to contact us again: we will be happy to consider other available options.
Promethean Technical Support
To leave us your feedback, please use the form at: http://promethean.force.com/lf/feedbackuk
For full Technical Support contact information, please visit http://www.prometheankb.com and search for Article 10860.
For full details around Product Registration and ActivCare Warranty please visit http://www.prometheanworld.com/warranty
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)