Thank you for contacting Promethean Tech Support.
I am sorry you are experiencing some issues with ActivInspire and Yosemite OS.
This error is usually encountered when the Java installation has gone wrong, or when Java has been corrupted for some reason.
In this case, the best thing would be to perform the following actions in this order:
1) Remove the version of Java currently installed (you may find this link useful: https://www.java.com/en/download/help/mac_uninstall_java.xml)
2) Uninstall ActivInspire
3) Reboot your MAC machine (please note: this is an integral part of the solution)
4) Re-install ActivInspire
5) Re-install Java
If the issue persists, please do not hesitate to contact us again: we will be happy to consider other available options.
Promethean Technical Support
To leave us your feedback, please use the form at: http://promethean.force.com/lf/feedbackuk
For full Technical Support contact information, please visit http://www.prometheankb.com and search for Article 10860.
For full details around Product Registration and ActivCare Warranty please visit http://www.prometheanworld.com/warranty
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)